mermonkey.co.uk is a site owned and operated by Mermonkey Design, based in the UK. Please read these terms and conditions before using the nowonearth.com website (“The Website”). By accessing or using The Website you agree to the terms and conditions.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information or services offered through our website to you.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you updates and marketing, plus information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
- You can request or update your personal information at any time.
- We use Mailchimp to process our email.
Cookies & monitoring
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and their behaviour on the website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
- Marketing cookies – Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of the computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Turning cookies off
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer or stop future cookies you can find information on how to do that at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Removing and disabling cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies onto your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit. For more help on how to disable your cookies or delete them visit www.aboutcookies.org
Disclosure of personal data
We will never sell your information to a third party. We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
Third party links
The Website may contain links and other pointers to third party websites. We have no control over the content of these websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website. The hyperlinks are for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a linked website or the products or services offered there. You visit Linked Websites at your own risk.
This website contains “affiliate links,” wherein we receive a small commission if you make a purchase using the link. We only endorse or link to products and services that we genuinely think are really good and recommend.
By using The Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of The Website by you.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time.
All rights reserved. Do not reproduce material from this blog without written permission to do so.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com